Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cesar Montano's son signs contract with ABS-CBN


MANILA, Philippines – The son of Cesar Montano and Teresa Loyzaga is the newest contract star of ABS-CBN.

Accompanied by his mom, 15-year-old Diego Loyzaga inked a 3-year exclusive contract with the Kapamilya network.

Diego will be under the management of Biboy Arboleda.

Present in his contract signing were ABS-CBN Channel Head Cory Vidanes, Entertainment Head Linggit Tan and Business Unit Head Deo Endrinal.

When asked how he feels now that he is officially part of the network, he told ABS-CBN News: “Terrific po. It feels really good po. I feel very welcome po and everyone’s so nice and kind to me po. I feel very happy.”

Diego revealed that his parents have nothing to do with his decision to join show business. He said it was his decision to venture into the entertainment world.

“I enjoy acting at school. We have theater. I really enjoy being part of it and that’s one of the main reasons. I wanted to try achieving what they have achieved,” he said.

Diego will join the cast of ABS-CBN’s top rating series “Mara Clara.” (report from abs-cbnNEWS.com)